The goal of JDR is to present to the audience the studies on diplomatic history, diplomacy theories, and diplomacy studies with quantitative, qualitative and integrated research methods, military diplomacy as well as other interdisciplinary diplomatic research and book reviews.
In this context, JDR stands as an international peer-reviewed academic journal bringing together scientists analyzing the phenomenon of diplomacy from all perspectives.
Diplomatic history, diplomatic theory, and new diplomacy types form the primary area of investigation. Principally, JDR presents to its audience the information and understanding in the framework of:
- Structural problematic of the subject of diplomacy
- Latest understandings, theories, and concepts on diplomacy
- Traditional research on diplomacy
- Diplomacy law and history
- Case studies on diplomatic processes and negotiations
- Application of different research methods on diplomatic research